This is not the end. This is not even the beginning of the end. It is, instead, the end of the beginning







As the sun sets so then will be the end of yet again another chapter in one's life.

Such is true with mine.

Goodbyes are quite awkward especially if they're given upon a short notice.

This is one of those.

I just learned last Tuesday that the job I’m applying for has accepted me and has allowed me to start reporting by this coming Monday.

Of course this is a farewell to my officemates here at my present work.

I have not much to say, other than thanks for their patience and their extended hands of friendships that have in their own way contributed into what I am presently.

A lot more could be said, but emotion always gets the best of me and tears (if ever) might be shed.

I simply look at this as a positive step forward into getting on with my life at a new workplace and a direction that goes forward into the unknown beyond that has to be treaded.

I give them again my gratitude for the companionship and the countless hours shared at the workplace. Thanks for covering after my insufficient production as well as in my absences. For the snacks that have been shared. The soups and veggies that I was given during lunch. The company and conversations shared. And not to mention the insights and presence that has been shared in our daily common experience of working with the admin page of TA.

This is not such an eloquent goodbye as that of other's who've departed but truly this is well meant.

So long and thanks for the memories....

...I’d crack a smile every time I’d think of two resounding words that has been the catchphrase of my 1 year and 1 month at SVI and that is: TrueAdvantage.



“Its something unpredictable,but in the end is right,I hope you had the time of your life”

greenday

Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)

From the album nimrod




______







Blog search directory



No comments: