out of my natural habitat

whoa this has caught me by surprise just monday last i learned that i got accepted at my new job the following day i'm already reporting for it as well as fixing up documents for my departure for training overseas and just last saturday i flew here in bangkok where i am right now and i find it very overwhelming (since this is also the first time that i'm out of the country) it's really been a very busy sched for me lately and its just now that i got some time off to go and check my email and other online stuff so right now here i am typing this just right outside the hotel where i'm staying and its really a very strange thing for me since i'm out of my natural habitat that is quezon city in the philippines, though the trip is quite enjoyable i'm still finding it difficult to not entertain my longing for my family, jeanie, the dogs and my friends at PayItForward i still have 8 days to go before i come back i hope i'll soon be able to see jeanie, talk to my father about anything under the sun, chat with my mother, play bass with the band, play with arno, ciro, gabriel, julian and linus, to pet the dogs and meet with my celgroup such are very hard to come by these days....

No comments: