I've been wanting to do something like this lately. this are some songs that I listen to a lot and there are a lot lines in them that ring in my mind lately anyways maybe it's just that I wan't to share it here. anyways see the song and the video of those songs below:


Billy Bragg - Waiting for the Great Leap Forward "If no one seems to understand
Start your own revolution and cut out the middleman"









Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Oliver's Army "Don't start me talking
I could talk all night My mind goes sleepwalking While I'm putting the world to right"









Rocky Votolato - Suicide Medicine "Is it the red wire, or the blue wire just pick one and cut, it just doesn't matter anymore or did it ever, cause I could never control when the bomb would explode"









Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down "My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me. So won't you kill me? So I die happy. "









Audio Karate - Nintendo 89 So game over she said the level needed for the time
and the place has been defeated so dont blame its hard to believe it wsa love we had
because ive been doing fine









Boxcar Racer- There Is "With every single letter in every single word
There will be a hidden message about a boy that loves a girl"









Saves the Day - Sell My Old Clothes, I'm Off to Heaven "There's a beautiful sky tonight and if you were by my side then we could share it but you are gone. So come at me with your moon and burn me in the stars cause nothing matters anymore."






The Casualties - Punk Rock Love "Into a scene, full of lies Met you there, you seem alright
Gave you love, Gave you a heart All you gave me broken heart"









Bic Runga - Sway "And there's no cure, and no way to be sure Why everything's turned inside out Instilling so much doubt It makes me so tired - I feel so uninspired My head is battling with my heart My logic has been torn apart"









Jimmy Eat World - A Praise Chorus "So come on Davey, sing me somethin' that I know.
I wanna always feel like part of this was mine. I wanna fall in love tonight."









Alkaline Trio - Private Eye "I dragged this lake looking for corpses Dusted for prints, pried up the floorboards Pieces of planes and black box recorders Don't lie, don't lie And I've been preoccupied with these sick, sick senses That sense DNA on barbed wire fences Maybe someday I'll find me a suspect That has no alibi"









Pedro the Lion - Priests &Paramedics "You're gonna die, we're all gonna die Could be twenty years, could be tonight Lately I have been wondering why We go to so much trouble to postpone the unavoidable And prolong the pain of being alive"






No comments: