Pastor Andrew Tenefrancia

I hardly knew him.

Yet his image was one that was entwined with the few rare instances in my life at Grace Bible Church that got me into interacting with him.

I hardly knew him.

But droplets of tears of empathy trickled down my cheeks two Saundays ago at the Vesper services' congregational prayer, as his GBC family cried out to the Lord for his healing.

I hardly knew him.

Yet the impact of his life and ministry is that I have been blessed with.

I hardly knew him.
And yet the church he has lead for a good portion of his adultlife, whose present leaders he have trained are aldo a good part of my adult life as well.

I hardly knew him.

But I am more than thankful that God used Him to advance His Kingdom through the ministry of Grace Bible Church.

I hardly knew him.
And yet the picture of him handing out a Gospel tract to a soldier peeking in the hatch of an armored personnel carrier will always be a reminder of dedication to the Gospel.

I hardly knew him.
But this I know. One day I will see him again face to face in the Heavenly abode as a kindred soul who finished the race ahead of me.

"The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away;
may the name of the LORD be praised."
Job 1:20

No comments: