Alas! 'Tis finished...

Alas! 'Tis finished...

...at least for this semester.

Yesterday I paid my pending balance at the seminary.

That was the last engagement that I'll have with them for this semester.

I must say that studying again has re-kindled a new sense of purpose, and at the same time has also brought about a whole lot of heartache specially since studying theology also involves a deconstruction of long established doctrinal biases and well held beliefs that in reality is tainted more by tradition than Scripture.

After gruelling discussions, sleepless nights writing papers, and relationships that were marred forever by apparent conflicts on things that were not at all that important as exhibiting grace and the likes, I am still unfinished...

...even as I have finally completed everything that's expected by the seminary from my end.

Perhaps this Lent would give time for much needed reflection on life, love and ministry in light of the season upon which we remember and stand in solidarity with the Passion of our Savior....

No comments: