Sound Trips In Headwires

These here are just a few songs that I enjoy listening to at the moment I hope this adds up to something of value to you people. Thanks.

10 Foot Pole - Armchair Quarterback

Boxer - Blame it on the Weather

Shonen Knife - Top of the WOrld

Pennywise - Same Old Story

The Offspring- Jennifer Lost The War

BEastie Boys - Mullet Head

MxPx - Today is in My Way

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

Millencolin - No Cigar

Dashboard Confessional - Again I Go Unoticed

Alkaline Trio - Armageddon

At the Drive In - Invalid Litter Department

Goo Goo Dolls - Ain't That Unusual

The Get Up Kids - Ten Minutes

Blink 182 - Lemmings

Box Car Racer - I Feel So...

Saves The DAy - At Your Funeral

60 ft. Dolls - Hair

Ruth Ruth - Don't Shut Me Out

The Ataris - My Hotel Year

Lagwagon- Making Friends

No comments: