Emo Test Results

I don't know what it is with online tests that make them so irresistable but as far as I'm concerned I've taken a few of them in my lunch break and this is what I came up with:







take the emo quiz
.created by jessi





I AM 62% EMO!
62% EMO
Well.. I've made the cut! Now I'll go buy some promise rings and knit myself a sweater.




  • My #1 result for the SelectSmart.com selector, Are you emo?, is ALMOST EMO, but not quite! Aren't you disappointed! Go cry yourself to sleep and try again.





    Take the quiz: "How emo are you?"

    Oh My Your Emo
    Oh my you actually are emo! Congratulations on not being a poser.



    What is your emo band name? by spiralinghalo
    Your band name is:Mid Omaha February
    You sound like:The Postal Service
    You will be signed to:Saddle Creek Records
    Your emo lyrics are:"Pick me up off the ground, because you make me spin around"
    Name:
    Created with the ORIGINAL MemeGen!




    Oh and by the way there is still little news about the present condition of Angelo Dela Cruz but I find it enlightening that (based on the news) the government are about to pull out our troops thre I guess that's something to look forward to, but as to now let's continue to pray for the peaceful resolution of this cirsis as well as continue to let our voice of opposition against US Imperialism be heard.

    "Doesn't it comfort you to know you fought the good fight?"

    -Dashboard Confessional

    The Good Fight



    Oh and by the way I'd like to show you these pics if ever you still remember Yosi Kadiri

















  • No comments: