My Quiz Results

Again I'm still wondering what it is with the internet quizzes that I can resist their charms, and well here are my results they're pretty self-explanatory.

He-Man
You are He-Man from Masters of the Universe! You
take life very seriously, and you should,
considering you are the keeper of all that is
good and right in the universe! However, your
nonstop suspicion of Skeletor and his henchman
can start your friends wondering why you don't
loosen up once in awhile.




you are agent smith from the matrix





What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Pacman Ghost.I am a Pacman Ghost.



I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be. What Video Game Character Are You?









I'm terza rima, and I talk and smile.
Where others lock their rhymes and thoughts away
I let mine out, and chatter all the while.

I'm rarely on my own - a wasted day
Is any day that's spent without a friend,
With nothing much to do or hear or say.

I like to be with people, and depend
On company for being entertained;
Which seems a good solution, in the end.
What Poetry Form Are You?





I'm Destiny!
Which Member of the Endless Are You?




Which Ringwraith are You?
By Lisa





Mirkwood Elf (Grey Elf) - You hail from the fair
realm of Mirkwood, ruled by King Thranduil, and
his son Legolas. You specialize in archery.










I'm exceptionally artistic!



Find your soul type
at kelly.moranweb.com.












I am the imfamous elves (of the shoemaker)!



Find your fairy tale character
at kelly.moranweb.com.





I'm Blue




Which Blue's Clues character are you?






You are Mike Ness, the frontman from Social
Distortion. You're a man's man who loves
everything manly, like drinking, fighting,
tattooes, man-pants, and Johnny Cash.





Click here to find out what robot you really are



I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!
Which Horrible Affliction are you?
A Rum and Monkey disease.



I AM 53% GEEK!
53% GEEK
Nerd, Freak, Geek, Dweeb. Sound familiar? That's okay, cause I will be the richest person at my 15th year high school reunion. If a "con" isn't happening that weekend.




I AM 53% PUNK ROCK!
53% PUNK ROCK
The intelligent punk. Tuff and Smart. I may be able to maintain a train of thought long enough... What was I talking about?






He's got plenty of time.
You are: R'AS AL GHUL!



Which Batman Villain Are You?




brought to you by Quizilla



HASH(0x88cf6f4)
Congrats, you're Magneto! We all bow down to your greatness! You're powerful and regal, but a little snobby. We humans forgive your holier-than-thou attitude, though, because all you plans for mutant superiority end up busting anyway. At least your heart is in the right place. You constantly fight your bestfriend and his team, but manage to mantain that relationship. You're mean to your charges and use your own children. I suggest apologizing to all the people you've wronged before it comes back to haunt you.



*~*Which X-Men Evolution Villain Are You?*~*
brought to you by Quizilla



professor x
You are Professor X!

No comments: