i don't know

People say that its nice to type words in the computer when you're feeling down and all and that when you feel just like that you'd begin to wonder when you've finished whatever it is that you're writing because somehow by some stroke of luck you'd never know in your wildest dreams that you might come up with some great piece of writing and you'd think that it is a prose that's worthy of a pulitzer and that you might even discover that you're such a great writer and I wonder if such is true for me because right now I'm not even sure what on earth it is that I am writing about other than the fact that I just want to keep on typing and that I am presently supposed to be busy with what the world considers as work but to my surprise I am here sitting in a reclining gaslift chair in a brightly lit room hearing nothing but the seemingly harmonic sound keyboards tapping in in unison to some sort of melody that I could not distinguish I've been typing now for about 6 minutes and I think this is enough I have to get back to reality, get back to work I've already spent an hour here in the office and I only have 8 hours more left in my 9 hour work day, I have a quota to meet; a deadline to catch; a productivity standard to comply with I hope this amounts to something; I don't know should this be posted or not or should this be considered worth something at all? I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

No comments: