Alas 'Tis Finished...

I know nothing much has changed with the blog but rest assured its upgrading has been completed, aesthetically that is...

I know not much has been changed but nevertheless this is a new look at the blog. Another is that now that I've accomplished the main part of the renovation I can now go freely into innovating the other pages for this blog such as the links, site ring, guestbook and the literary portfolio that really sucks, but anyways I can now get on into working with them.

Another if you haven't checked it out yet please do find the time to visit the life's emotion blog. It has a link exchange icon on the sidebar feel free to use it.

That's it I guess.

I know that I haven't been posting anything worthwhile in the past few days or so though a lot has been happening in my life apart from what I'm doing here at work as well as in the renovation of the blog, the problem with that is that I guess I'm presently having thie 'lazy writing spells' right now since I can't get myself into writing worthwhile lately, another is that I guess I got exhausted with the previous lengthly posts that I wrote a few weeks ago anyways I guess I'll tell you of my continuing adventures in the days to come.

Until then, God bless.



Chuck

No comments: