Life or something like it...


Nothing really makes sense right now.

It has been a while since anything substantial has been put into writing in this blog. Gone were the days of 300-words of fun-filled Saturdays, theological babblings, well-thought-of political whines, and stupid essays about trash-culture undercurrents that have cluttered this blog back in 2004.

What happened?

Honestly I do not know. It feels as though as I've ceased to be human now.

Hardly do I get the creative knack to write something. All I have now are borrowed ideas and amateur photos that I took of things and people that I've taken photos of.

I've wanted this to end but it looks as though that I've been clinging to this blog simply for keepsake. I missing the old me right now.

Is this the curse of growing old?

By that I mean to pose a rhetorical question that asks:

"Does growing old, mean growing cold?"

Because that's how it is right now...

I guess...

I am no genius anyway...

I just wish that I'd feel the urge to write again. To be happy enough to be excited so as to put words into the emotions that I feel right now. To be pissed off and put it in writing. To be agitated enough to provoke you. Or to be lonely enough to bear to you my soul...

But that's what I cannot do right now...

I mean it's not that nothing's happening with my life. In fact, this is a point in my life that a lot of things are happening right now. Happening so fast that I can hardly cope up.

Always feeling like a plastic candy wrapper that's thrown out of a window in a busy highway, always drifting and experiencing the 'Doppler effect' first-hand.

I wish I could feel life again.

I'm tired.

I'm lonely.

I feel like I am hanging on a thread, waiting for the fall...

No comments: