argh...

I'm really hating this situation I'm into right now. I feel as though my life has been constantly dictated by this work (or at least a great part of it). I cannot help but feel as though I'm played like a puppet.

Another is that I am also at this continous 'lost for words' phase. I have a lot of things going on in my mind right now and I want to write about them but sad to say I can't motivate my self enough to construct a cohesive sentence let a lone an entire article. I just hope this is not permanent, I have a lot of things that I want to speak out to the world out there but I just can't seem to put it into writing.

Its my lunch break but I'm skipping it I decided to take the remainder of the day out of the office I want to have time to relax by myself before later this afternoon I'll be going off to lead a bible study in Manila which is a long way from where I am right now. I just hope that God will still manage to use me fully and that I might speak solely of His words alone despite this anxieties that I am facing right now.

Please do find time to pray for me if ever that would be much of a burden. Thanks.

No comments: